Friday, October 22, 2004

Stupid Ghost from the Past

I thought I’ve already said my piece?
And were both okay with having separate lives
That’s why I am moving on w/ whatever is left w/ my life
But now you’re back
Like a ghost haunting from the past

I thought were both over with our past?
But no!
Your back and wants to relive our scarlet past
Man what do you think of me, Stupid?
You’re telling me that you still love me
And that you can't live with out me

And you anticipate that just because you love me,
We are still what we used to be?
You fool!!
How insensitive of you to think and feel so!

Look for someone else to fool around with.
Because I am not the same naive girl I used to be,
And I have learned my lesson well.
So stop being presumptuous that were still we,
And that machismo style of yours could still win me

Not this time man! Not this time
Please stop messing around w/ my life
Because I might bite your head off,
So Back off and scram!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home