Sunday, November 07, 2004

Bewitched Heart

I have been in love for so many times
And my heart breaks all the time
I have an ideal man within my mind
And i always find that kind of man

My ideal man seems not to notice me
And it makes me feel that I don’t exist
Just a smile from him makes my day complete
But it only happens once a week

I always fall in love with someone,
Who happens to love someone else
It breaks my heart and tears me apart
But I cant help it because its what we call love

I always stares at him when his far from me
Coz I can’t look at him when he’s near me
I have no guts to look and talk to him
Coz I’m afraid that I might not hide my feelings for him

Sometimes I think, “am I that ugly?”
That my loved one doesn’t even notice me
I want to cry because it hurts me
But i always think he is not worthy

Why can’t I have someone to love?
Who will love me for what I am
I always have a dull love life
When others enjoy it all the time

I wish someday the right one comes along
But I hope it wont be that long
I hope he would like me as me
And I will like him for what he is


** i found an old poem of mine, way back i can't remember when. baduy hehehe, me pagka stupid and idealistic pa ko nun, hahaha. di ko na din maalala kung bakit ko nagawa to at kung sino ang tarantadong guy na nagbigay sakin ng inspirasyon or heartache rather para maisulat ko ang poem na ito noon **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home